This page contains key contacts for reporting fraud.
- Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity
- Australian Customs and Border Protection Service
- Australian Federal Police
The Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity investigates corruption issues involving staff members and former staff members of the Australian Crime Commission; the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (in respect of its law enforcement functions); the Australian Federal Police; and the former National Crime Authority.
Members of the public, other government agencies and Customs and Border Protection staff can report allegations of misconduct or criminality by Customs and Border Protection staff to Integrity and Professional Standards.
The Australian Federal Police considers Commonwealth crimes and crimes that take place in the Australian Capital Territory.
Crime Stoppers allows you to report crime anonymously.
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency
Reports of frauds of the home insulation scheme
SCAMwatch provides information to consumers and small businesses about how to recognise, avoid and report scams.
State and Territory Police